Have you ever seen a sewing machine sink and wanted to replicate it for your home? You can literally turn anything into a sink cabinet! We took this old sewing machine table and turned it into our bathroom sink. For this easy DIY project that leaves you with a custom sink, follow or click on video below for these four steps.
Quick Guide to Building Your Own Sewing Machine Sink
- First, purchase a small sink bowl as well as a faucet.
- Next, drill a hole for the drain and a separate hole for the faucet.
- Bolt the sewing machine table to the ground to make it more stable.
- Lastly, hook it up to the existing plumbing.
And that’s how you can turn your bathroom sink into a sewing machine sink!
Are you looking for an expert plumber in Damascus, MD or the surrounding areas? Heil Plumbing offers a range of reliable plumbing services, including drain cleaning in Montgomery County and water heater repair in Montgomery County.
Heil Plumbing is a family-run company owned by a third-generation master plumber. We can help you with a full range of plumbing services, including toilet installation and repair, leak detection and pipe repair, water heater repair and installation, faucet repair and installation, drain cleaning, water treatment services, and more.
- 3 Ways to Replace Water Shut Off Valve: Plumbing SharkBite, Compression Valve, and ProPress Method [Video]
- How to Winterize Your Plumbing: 3 Quick Tips To Prevent Winter Woes [Video]
- How To Remove a Hose Stuck on Spigot in “10 Seconds” [Video]
- The 7 Critical Parts of a Water Heater Homeowners Must Know [Video]
- 2 Fixes for a Garbage Disposal Not Working + What To Do With a Clogged Garbage Disposal [Video]
- Hot Water Not Working – 7-Step Electric Water Heater Element Testing Guide [Video]
- How To Replace a Sump Pump Like a Professional (Easy Pictorial Guide) [Video]
- How to Replace Bathroom Pipe Nipples and Install Water Shut-Off Valves [Video]
- Fix-It Guide: How to Unclog a Bathroom Sink [Video]
- Sink Clog Emergency – How Much Does a Plumber Cost to Unclog a Drain [Video]