Have you ever seen a sewing machine sink and wanted to replicate it for your home? You can literally turn anything into a sink cabinet! We took this old sewing machine table and turned it into our bathroom sink. For this easy DIY project that leaves you with a custom sink, follow or click on video below for these four steps.
Quick Guide to Building Your Own Sewing Machine Sink
- First, purchase a small sink bowl as well as a faucet.
- Next, drill a hole for the drain and a separate hole for the faucet.
- Bolt the sewing machine table to the ground to make it more stable.
- Lastly, hook it up to the existing plumbing.
And that’s how you can turn your bathroom sink into a sewing machine sink!
Heil Plumbing DMV is a family-run company owned by a third-generation master plumber. We can help you with a full range of plumbing services, including toilet installation and repair, leak detection and pipe repair, water heater repair and installation, faucet repair and installation, drain cleaning, water treatment, and more.
- 3 Ways to Replace Water Shut Off Valve: Plumbing SharkBite, Compression Valve, and ProPress Method [Video]
- How to Winterize Your Plumbing: 3 Quick Tips To Prevent Winter Woes [Video]
- How To Remove a Hose Stuck on Spigot in “10 Seconds” [Video]
- The 7 Critical Parts of a Water Heater Homeowners Must Know [Video]
- 2 Fixes for a Garbage Disposal Not Working + What To Do With a Clogged Garbage Disposal [Video]
- Hot Water Not Working – 7-Step Electric Water Heater Element Testing Guide [Video]
- How To Replace a Sump Pump Like a Professional (Easy Pictorial Guide) [Video]
- How to Replace Bathroom Pipe Nipples and Install Water Shut-Off Valves [Video]
- Fix-It Guide: How to Unclog a Bathroom Sink [Video]
- Sink Clog Emergency – How Much Does a Plumber Cost to Unclog a Drain [Video]